Thursday, January 14, 2010

Always Smile :)



Picture taken when I was bored and lonely. That thing is an orange I curved it like a smile and put it in my lips then pose for the webcam.

I did this because I wasn't happy that day, I was so down because I had a conflict with my sister and even right now we still don't talk to each other. I hate it! *sob sob I'm trying to make up with her but she doesn't care so I couldn't do anything. Anyway back to the picture well, like what I said I took this picture so that even for a little piece of an orange I could fake some smile in my lips because that's what I really needed that day.

=) (: XD => (= :> <: <= ^_^


Isn't it lovely to see other people smiling at you? even you don't know them. Then all you can do is to smile back at them.

Ohh! what a perfect way to Live your Life with full of smiles.
so if I were you, don't hesitate to show your beautiful smiles to the world, flash them with your bright smile and keep doing it!

You could make a lots of Person Happy with just your Smile.




now, here's my brighter smile for you for reading my blog. Thank you!

2 comments: